House for sale
5 Spring Street,
The Ponds, NSW
3 2 2
Contemporary Family LivingPositioned perfectly in a highly sought after suburb, this immaculate 3 bedroom home will not disappoint as it showcases neutral colour tones with a conventional floor plan ideal for the whole family.
The property includes;
* Master features his and hers walk-in robes, built-in dressing table and a large luxurious ensuite with twin shower heads.
* Large media room perfect for family movie nights with the potential to be a fourth bedroom.
* Remaining bedrooms are sizeable and all include built-in robes.
* Open plan living and meal areas with neutral colour tones and pendant lighting.
* Spacious kitchen features stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooking, spring sink mixer, pendant lighting, stone splash-backs, walk-in pantry and a large island bench with storage on both sides.
* Practical laundry with sink and ample cupboard space.
* Features a convenient second family room and study desk with built in overhead cupboards.
* Bi-folding back doors help make indoor and outdoor entertaining quick and simple.
* Large undercover alfresco area with new timber merbau decking which flows effortlessly onto the manicured lawns.
* Wrap around backyard also features a timber merbau deck that surrounds the clothes line.
* Provides back gate access for a small boat or trailer.
* Additional features include alarm system, ducted air conditioning, floorboards and downlights throughout.
Conveniently located approximately 1.1km from Riverbank Public School, 1.1km approx. from The Ponds High School, 600m approx. from The Ponds Shopping Centre, 3.1km approx. from the upcoming Cudgegong Road Station and 950m approx. from the nearest bus stop.
This gorgeous home is perfect for the whole family and is situated in a prime location with nearby schools, shops and transport amenities; you can have it all at your fingertips! Call Chris Gulotta on 0477 018 400 for more information.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.
Last updated: 11:12AM on Jul 16th 2018