House for sale
5 Stroud Street,
3 2 3
QUINTESSENTIALLY QUINDALUP - EDGEWATER ESTATEToby Inlet lapping at the edge of the lawn to the south and the beach reserve 100m to the north.
Nestled between Toby's and the quiet end of the Quindalup beachfront where they're not making land anymore, this unique opportunity has to be a safe bet!
Massive 1,096sqm block which has a larger appearance due to the gorgeous inlet reserve.
The brick house with the tile roof is as solid as the day the slab was laid in the late 80's and has since been graced with additions to now comprise:
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area opening onto a 2.5m wide verandah and patio overlooking the inlet
* The kitchen has an electric oven and griller plus hot plates, dishwasher recess, 2 bowl sink and a large pantry
* Master suite has a large dressing room and ensuite with a shower recess, vanity unit, bath and WC
* There is also a sewing room/cellar/storeroom immediately adjacent to the master bedroom
* Bedrooms two and three have built-in wardrobes
* The large central lounge has a gas heater (off bottled gas) and an air-conditioner
* Other features include a sealed driveway, double carport, 4.5m x 7m shed with electric roller door and extensive hard stand areas for boats and caravans
* Outdoors there is a covered alfresco area taking in the tranquil inlet views and an oversupply of hard stand areas for the boats, caravans and visitors' cars
In short, this is an eminently serviceable home as either permanent or holiday accommodation in an irreplaceable position.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection contact your Dunsborough Real Estate Agent, Joe White on 0417 939 715.
Last updated: 06:19PM on Oct 15th 2018