5 Styles Place,
THE JEWEL IN THE CROWN OF THE PROMENADE ESTATE**UNDER CONTRACT**
Presenting one of Underdale's most magnificent and admired, absolute Linear Park fronted residences, brilliantly disposed over two levels of absolute luxury, overlooking Linear Park, and surrounded by some of the most stunning homes the state has to offer, all balanced on a large 504sqm (approx.) allotment.
On entering the home you are greeted through double front doors by an elegant reception area, with lofty ceilings and porcelain tiles with underfloor heating. A good sized bedroom to your right, and a study to your left, which could easily be used as a sixth bedroom. There is a formal sitting or lounge room with a gas fireplace and a separate formal dining room, all with Jarrah parquetry flooring. Completing this section of the home is the laundry and separate bathroom.
The central focus of the home is the main commanding and expansive casual living and entertaining area, which is flooded by natural light, providing a stylish modern lifestyle ambience. This stunning environment overlooks the sweeping outdoor paved area and sun drenched Tuscan gardens and pool setting, which enjoys a perfect Northerly aspect. This living area has a 7.1 in-built speaker system and home theatre system with additional storage.
The opulent kitchen, which boasts beautiful manicured garden views is naturally generous, and is styled with ESSA stone benchtops, stunning neutral porcelain tile flooring, formidable storage and beautiful neutral cabinetry. The kitchen also offers high quality D'Amani appliances, including a 900mm freestanding gas cook top and oven, dishwasher, microwave, huge walk-in double pantry and backlit display cabinetry.
Upstairs accommodation is naturally generous with the grand master suite, opening through French doors to the balcony that overlooks the beautiful Promenade Estate. The master offers a palatial his and hers walk-in robe, and stunning ensuite bathroom, with tiled floors with underfloor heating, his and hers basins, bathtub and a double shower.
Bedrooms, two, three and four are all very well proportioned, have built-in robes and enjoy picturesque views over Linear Park, and all allow easy access to the central upstairs bathroom with underfloor heating and large bathtub.
Completing the absolutely huge upper level is the spacious open-plan living area.
The outdoor entertaining area is simply superb, including a fully tiled solar heated in-ground swimming pool that is encompassed by a paved living & dining space that works synergistically with the home and has a beautiful backdrop of manicured, low maintenance gardens.
It's not often you find a home that offers a prestigious address, a generous land holding, and all being located in this premium Linear Park position, and all being so close to excellent schooling and shopping facilities, with Henley Beach Road cafes and restaurants, the pristine coastline, the Adelaide cbd and more just a short drive away.
* c2010 custom built home, 504sqm (approx.) allotment
* Northerly aspect for plenty of natural light
* Absolute Linear Park frontage in no-through road locale
* Best position in prestigious 'Promenade Estate'
* Lower level with wide entry, two rooms, formal dining & sitting room
* Porcelain tiles with underfloor heating & Jarrah parquetry floors
* Separate powder room and laundry, gas fire place to sitting room
* Spacious open-plan casual meals, lounge and kitchen area
* D'Amani 900mm gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher & microwave
* Double pantry, ESSA stone benchtops, neutral cabinetry
* In-built home theatre system with built-in speakers on lower level
* Spiral staircase leading to upper level
* Upper level with separate spacious living area
* All bedrooms on upper level had walk-in or built-in robes
* Palatial master suite with his and hers walk-in robe & ensuite
* Underfloor heating, double shower and twin vanities in ensuite
* Central bathroom with large shower and separate toilet
* Security alarm, video and audio intercom system
* 8hp ducted r/c zoned air conditioning with slim line vents
* Ducted vacuum system, operated from garage
* Paved outdoor entertaining area
* Fully tiled in-ground solar heated swimming pool
* Low maintenance manicured gardens
* Double car automatic panel garage
Council: City of West Torrens
Council rates: $1875.10pa (approx)
SA Water: $315.04pq (approx)
ESL: $481.45pa (approx)
All information provided including, but not limited to, the property's land size, floorplan, floor size, building age and general property description has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, the agent and the vendor cannot guarantee the information is accurate and the agent, and the vendor, does not accept any liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries and obtain their own advice regarding the property. Should this property be scheduled for Auction, the Vendor's Statement will be available for perusal by members of the public 3 business days prior to the Auction at the offices of LJ Hooker Mile End at 206a Henley Beach Road, Torrensville and for 30 minutes prior to the Auction at the place which the Auction will be conducted. RLA 242629