House for sale
5 Tedstone Crescent,
5 3 2
Privacy and ProximityIn a well-hidden cul-de-sac, this substantial family home on a generous allotment comes as a surprise to all but immediate neighbours. Belying its private position, this exceptional home is only a few minutes from shops and restaurants and a short stroll from the Palace Cinema and city tram in the Balwyn High School Zone.
A self-contained 1 bedroom apartment is a bonus for the resident family or a handy rental opportunity. The large block may appeal to potential purchasers to redevelop as a new home or multi-unit site (STCA). Others may prefer to live-in the home with scope to modernise.
Sought-after private schools are just a short drive or tram journey away, plus primary schools, parks, sporting reserves, Maling Road Village and Canterbury Station nearby.
* Formal living/dining room with OFP
* Timber kitchen/meals area
* Large family room with built-in bar
* Rumpus/games room
* Evaporative cooling, ducted heating
* Double auto garage plus rear ROW access
* Large rear lawn, fruit trees and hot house
* Sweeping views from upper storey
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.5tedstonecrescentbalwyn.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 120 days
Last updated: 02:38PM on Aug 21st 2017