House for sale
5 Throssell Street,
4 4 3
$1 495 000
"Birdwood" - CIRCA 1920Grand character Residence in a rare and tantalizing location opposite Hyde Park.
Relaxing walks through the gardens to a myriad of eateries and entertainment options will be your everyday option.
A position within minutes from the city, Perth College, Mt Lawley and Highgate schools, shops galore and public transport.
Features of your new home include:
- 4 double bedrooms all with adjoining bathrooms, that's a bathroom for everyone, no more sharing!
- Rear living and dining area is the perfect family zone
- Large well appointed kitchen with granite bench tops European appliances
- Loft provides perfect getaway for an office, teenagers retreat or studio
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Double lock up garage with access from sealed ROW and room for a third car if needed
- 490 sqm block with subdivision potential (subject to Council approval)
Sitting on the shady verandah overlooking Hyde Park, enjoying the easy living lifestyle of a renovated Queen Victorian home with arguably Perth's best eatery and entertainment precincts within walking distance, make this home one of only a select few.
Realistically priced for a genuine sale. Make it yours!!
Call Garry Bishop 0414 825 855
Council Rates $2,455.28 (2017/18)
Water Rates $1,409.06 (2017/18)
Last updated: 01:58AM on Jan 2nd 2018