House for sale
5 Tristania Place,
Byron Bay, NSW
3 2 2
Early 1900's Character home on Large North BlockBoasting a large north facing block, this stunning renovated character home from the early 1900's is privately set amongst native bushland and surrounded by an abundance of wildlife. Beautifully presented with high ornate decorative ceilings and hardwood floors throughout, this quaint home is a perfect blend of original charm and modern convenience.
* Renovated c. 1900 Federation home
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking
* Ornate decorative 10 foot ceilings & hardwood floors
* Large living area & formal dining room
* Kitchen & dining open to outdoor entertaining deck
* Large 1202 sqm north facing block bordering nature reserve
* Ample off street parking
* Surrounded by an Abundance of wildlife
* Walk to popular Roadhouse Cafe, High School & Tallow Beach
An ideal location within an easy walk to the popular Roadhouse Cafe, beautiful Tallows beach and local schools yet an easy bike ride into the centre of town. Lilli Pilli is a popular family friendly neighbourhood with abundant wildlife providing a tranquil sanctuary to relax and enjoy your home.
For more information or to organise an inspection, please call Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019