House for sale
5 Vasey Close,
St Ives, NSW
4 2 1
Auction 9th November
Family Entertainer with Bushland ViewsPeacefully positioned at the end of quiet cul-de-sac, this light filled family home offers it all, peace, privacy and tranquillity. The home has been tightly held for 25 years, and offers expansive entertaining areas that naturally flow to the breathtaking back deck and pool area with stunning views. Located within the highly sought-after St Ives North Primary School catchment, moments to Brigidine College, Sydney Grammar, buses and St Ives Shopping Village.
• Formal and casual living areas that flow to a large alfresco deck, ideal for entertaining
• Designer gas kitchen featuring full bench bi-folding windows
• Unencumbered views onto outdoor entertaining deck and bushland skyline
• Large master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite
• Further 3 bedrooms, plus one double sized home office/study/potential 5th bedroom
• Elegant living and dining rooms with polished floorboards, ceiling fan & outdoor BBQ areas
• Full-length sliding bi-fold doors to vast covered open deck and bushland area and beyond
• Outdoor swimming pool with underwater halogen night lights and in-pool bench area
• Poolside private observation deck
• Catchment for St Ives North Public School noted as one of the top primary schools in NSW.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Last updated: 05:19AM on Oct 13th 2019