House for sale
5 Victoria Terrace,
6 2 2
Opulent Renovated 1900 Villa in Blue Chip LocationPerfectly positioned in a first class Walkerville location, this exquisitely renovated and extended circa 1900 recycled red brick villa is filled with character features whilst also exuding a modern contemporary feel with its clean lines and neutral decor. Showcasing quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the home is an entertainer's delight with a perfect natural flow from the stunning internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool.
Set at the end of a quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac amongst other quality homes and on a large 781sqm (approximate) allotment, this home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes, walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite
- Large bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 3 and 4 both with built-in robes
- Generous sized bedrooms 5 and 6, or study
- 3.7m high ceilings
- Double glazed windows with plantation shutters
- Character features including wood fire heaters, leadlight windows, double arched passage and polished Baltic pine floors
- Open plan living area with built-in shelving and bamboo flooring
- Pristine kitchen with gas cooktop, Miele stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Large dining area with split system air conditioner
- Formal lounge room
- Immaculate newly renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate spacious laundry with ample storage space and valuable third toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Expansive paved outdoor entertaining area
- 6 foot deep in-ground salt water swimming pool
- Manicured lawn area with irrigated gardens
- Shed for additional storage space
- Double carport with automatic roller door with valuable drive through access to rear
- Security cameras
An outstanding property situated in one of Adelaide's premier locations in close proximity to Walkerville Shopping Complex and cafes, sporting grounds, public transport options including The O-Bahn and some of Adelaide's finest schools including St Andrew's School, Wilderness School and St Peter's College and zoned for Walkerville Primary School. Only a few minutes to the beautiful Linear Park. Relish the convenience of being less than 3kms (approximately) to North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct and just 4kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Will this be your new address?
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Last updated: 03:38PM on May 16th 2018