House for sale
5 Warringah Road,
5 4 2
Mosman masterpiece in an idyllic walk to beach settingNorth-east facing in one of Mosman’s premier precincts, this stunning residence combines luxury and location in one sensational package. Enjoying panoramic district views and water views across to Clontarf, it delivers an amazing family escape with absolute privacy across a functional floor-plan. Situated in a quiet street a stroll to magnificent Rosherville Reserve, Chinamans Beach, Balmoral Beach, buses and local shops.
Every aspect of the residence showcases high-quality interiors of timeless perfection. The living spaces are free-flowing and substantial spilling out to expansive decks, whilst a media room and lavish whole floor master retreat provide space in which to retreat and relax.
The wine connoisseur will love the secret cellar and tasting room whilst the easy-care nature of the property leaves more time to enjoy the home and its extraordinary surrounds. Eye-catching features enhance throughout including the stunning stone-clad gas fireplace, dramatic copper toned ensuite, rich timber floors and secret garden spaces.
• Perfectly private with a gated entry and shielded by mature plantings
• Free flowing living, dining and family room with gas fireplace
• Centrepiece thick stone topped chef’s Miele induction kitchen
• Built-in timber topped dining bench and stunning cabinetry
• Walls of bi-folds allow access to the covered alfresco living and uncovered entertainer’s balcony with blinds
• Media room escape with custom cabinetry, marble powder room
• Whole floor lavish master retreat, with sensational views, boasts large sitting room, full-length wide balcony, gorgeous copper toned ensuite and custom robes
• Separate children’s bedroom wing, two with ensuite, 5th bed/study
• Surrounded by terraces and very easy care established gardens
• Timber floors, ducted a/c, statement entry door
• Large cellar or workshop, security alarm, internal laundry
• Decked garden sitting spaces, easy access double garage
Last updated: 04:38PM on Sep 25th 2018