House for sale
5 Yvonne Street,
5 4 2
Grand yet intimate home in river precinct.Thoughtful and practical design has been the hallmark of 5 Yvonne Street Yeronga, that captures both functionality and practicality of a home built for today's lifestyle.
Grand in proportions throughout, the home merges indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces seamlessly, exuding tones of understated elegance.
The heart of the home is an impressive gallery staircase that leads from the practical ground floor, ideal for guests or an au pair accommodation with a private media room or home office/family set up to a huge fully screened al-fresco entertainment room that enjoys a northern aspect and all day breezes. The centrepiece of the home is a kitchen that is a hub for the home, adjoining is a functional office, perfect for the quick check of emails, substantial preparation area, full butlers kitchen and showpiece granite benchtops with superb cabinetry hiding away integrated Liebherr fridge and freezer combination.
The 4 bedrooms plus dedicated office have been perfectly planned giving privacy to all family members with the master suite a pure luxury, an opulent retreat with huge dressing room and generous proportions all on the top level. Surrounded by windows you enjoy views of the treetops and guaranteed river breezes all year round.
Set in a family friendly cul-de-sac location the home sits elevated above the street on 739m2 of land and enjoys a design which is centred on the best of family living.
Other features of the home include:
- 600 sqm of home overall
- 3 full bathrooms + 2 powder rooms
- Fully ducted and zoned air conditioning + ceiling fans
- Sound proof media room and office
- Handy Murphy bed for extra guests
- Video intercom
- Spotted gum floorboards throughout
- Roof and wall insulation
- Fully irrigated and established gardens with feature lighting
- Villeroy and Bosch and Grohe tapware
- Built in Liebherr fridges and freezes
- Solar heated pool
- Water feature in pool with adjustable water flow
- Provision for outdoor kitchen
- Oversized garage with built in storage/gym area
- 2 x 5000L water tanks
Minutes' walk to river and parkland and close by to rail, CBD, UQ and Hospitals this home enjoys an enviable location and we invite all offers prior to auction, a perfect way to avoid disappointment.
- This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 04:50AM on Oct 20th 2019