50 Ellalong Road,
North Facing Art-Deco Family HomeOn a coveted rear-to-north-facing level block, this full brick 1930s Art Deco house exudes a sense of grandeur on a vast 720sqm. Behind its alluring facade, this four-bedroom family home has retained hallmarks of ‘30s glamour with beautifully crafted interiors, polished timber herringbone floors, high ceilings and large bay windows.
Upon entry, a stunning ornate period lead light window, lights up the foyer, leading into a selection of flexible living zones, while wrought iron finishes add elegance and finesse to crisp interiors.
This attractive two-story home is blessed with a real sense of size and style, from the impressive lounge warmed by a premium gas fireplace, to the generous bedrooms, additional private study and considerable attic storage.
Opening through bi-fold glass doors, a light filled dining space flows out onto a large Travertine alfresco terrace which overlooks a solar heated swimming pool and level lawns, creating a hidden sanctuary ideal for growing families and entertaining. The spacious layout basks in the privacy of beautifully manicured gardens which surround the property complimenting its picturesque period façade.
This well-appointed home resides in an idyllic family-friendly neighbourhood, a short stroll to playgrounds, Primrose Park and Middle harbour foreshore. It also offers easy access to Neutral Bay and Cremorne shopping villages, Middle Harbour public school, the city, local bus services and cafés.
• Beautifully crafted interiors, lounge room with gas fireplace
• Light filled dining opens through bi-fold glass for outdoor entertaining
• Travertine alfresco terrace overlooks solar heated pool and lawns
• Granite finished island kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
• Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Considerable master bedroom with extensive built-in robes exudes comfort
• Sky-lit family bathroom complete with separate bath and large shower
• Plantation shutters, central heating, attic storage, back to base alarm
• Remote lock-up garage with additional carport and further off-street parking
• Sought-after location, easy access to the city, schools, cafés and buses