House for sale
50 Fox Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW
4 2 4
'Waroong'Auction Location: On Site.
Steeped in history, this gorgeous heritage listed home seamlessly blends old style charm with refined modern features
- beyond the decorative fence and the privacy of established manchurian pears sits a beautifully restored home, built in 1910 and once the home of Wagga’s first maternity hospital
- as soon as you enter the leadlight door, you are instantly captivated with the 12 foot high pressed metal ceilings, decorative arches and seamless flow of the Blackbutt flooring
- the grand master bedroom offers a sophisticated ensuite and walk-in robe with two of the three remaining bedrooms having built-in robes
- living spaces flow throughout the home, with a formal living at the front, one adjacent to the kitchen and dining area and a spacious living area at the back. There is also a separate dedicated office
- the sleek gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops enjoying a breakfast bar, hidden stainless steel dishwasher, gas cook-top and electric Belling classic style oven which blends perfectly with the character of the home
- the main bathroom features a gorgeous leadlight window, restored claw foot bath and the subtle grey tones that blend effortlessly throughout the home
- travertine tiles, Cypress Pine roof, pressed metal splashback and an open fireplace create the setting for a year-round dream entertaining space, with huge bi-fold doors connecting the indoors with the outdoors, built-in barbecue, pizza oven, sink, blinds and built-in bar fridge
- two double garages, new reverse cycle air-conditioning, ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and plantation shutters throughout can also be added to the list of impressive inclusions
- perfectly situated in Central Wagga, a block from Collins Park and only a few blocks from the shops and restaurants of Wagga’s CBD
Effortless entertaining, exemplary finishes and ideal location makes this an ideal lifestyle opportunity
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 01:56PM on Nov 16th 2017