House for sale
50 Hillside Crescent,
5 5 4
Haeremai - Luxurious Sophistication on Hamilton HillBeyond compare and prestigiously located, this stunning Hamilton Hill residence is a timeless haven of privacy and luxury. A masterpiece of contemporary elegance by award winning architect Bevan Lynch of ML Designs, this four level home has been meticulously engineered to perfection into the prime 622 square meter hillside position, forming four cascading levels of sophistication.
Intuitively created to capture the very best Brisbane City and river views, this exclusive home provides maximum visual impact from the moment you enter. With multiple living and entertaining areas spread over three magnificent levels, this home ensures family harmony, giving everyone their much-desired privacy.
Fully automated with a state of the art security system and internal lift servicing three levels, this stunning residence offers, but is not limited to;
• Four spacious bedrooms including master suite each with ensuite and own decor theme
• Luxurious master suite with spa bath and walk-in double shower
• Large gym or fifth bedroom with ensuite and balcony
• Close to 500 square meters of living and entertaining areas over three levels
• Internal Otis lift servicing three levels
• Floor to ceiling glass to enhance Brisbane City and river views
• Custom Wyer and Craw Joinery, Calcutta Marble, American Oak and Caesar stone featured throughout entire house
• American Oak Kitchen beautifully appointed with ILVE appliances servery to external courtyard
• Powder room with black Bisazza tiles and hand-crafted marble basin
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Gas fireplace in formal seating area
• Elevated yet private, low maintenance surrounds fully secured by state of the art security system
• Four car garage
• Conveniently located to bus and City Cat services and within 15 minutes travel time to Brisbane International Airport
• North-East Aspect
With all the hard work already done, this trophy home awaits for its most fortunate purchaser to experience the magnificence of luxurious living at its finest. Our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
Auction, Sunday 22nd of October, Sofitel Hotel Brisbane, at 10:00 am, if not SOLD prior.
Last updated: 07:00PM on Sep 25th 2017