House for sale
50 Jewell Lane,
East Perth, WA
5 3 2
The Blue House!Enjoying the luxury of both neighbouring and backing on to beautiful Mardalup Park that borders our picturesque Swan River within the sought-after Claisebrook Cove pocket of East Perth, this sublime 5 bedroom 3 bathroom residence spans four spectacular levels and benefits from a laneway street frontage where privacy meets convenience, as well as splendid tree-lined park and river views.
Beyond the front porch and a gated courtyard entrance lies an expansive ground floor where double doors reveal a carpeted fifth bedroom - or theatre room - that seamlessly extends outdoors to a tranquil and leafy rear courtyard via a second set of gorgeous double doors. Most of your casual time will be spent on the floor above where two massive tiled entertaining balconies will cater for absolutely any occasion - the main one of which sits just off an impeccably-tiled meals area that connects to a contemporary kitchen with solid granite bench tops, a gas hotplate, an integrated range hood, stainless-steel oven and dishwasher appliances, double sinks, heaps of built-in storage options, an appliance nook and a lush outlook.
Also on the first floor, you will find carpeted formal living and dining rooms that are warmed by a feature fireplace and are reserved for special family gatherings. A light and bright main bathroom boasts a separate shower and bathtub to cater for everybody's personal needs on the second floor, at the same time servicing the huge second and third minor bedrooms where split-system air-conditioning units meet mirrored built-in wardrobes and doors extending out to an extra-large shared balcony.
The games room is a versatile space that has its own bar-come-kitchenette and double-door access out to yet another private balcony for quiet contemplation. Upstairs, the entire third floor doubles as a dedicated master wing with its own enormous balcony, a walk-in robe, laundry chute and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom - comprising of a bubbling corner spa bath, a separate shower, toilet and a stylish vanity.
Riverside strolls and some of the city's top restaurants are all within easy walking distance here. What a lifestyle, what a location!
* Secure gated entrance leading in to private front courtyard
* Solid wooden floorboards to the games room, master ensemble and second/third minor bedrooms
* Upper-level master-bedroom suite with split-system air-conditioning and a cathedral-style ceiling
* First-floor and second-floor powder rooms with easy access to their respective laundry chutes and adjacent linen cupboards
* A series of double doors help create a flawless indoor-outdoor integration on the first floor, linking the front and rear balconies to various living spaces
* Semi-ensuite access into the 3rd bathroom from a large 4th bedroom (with split-system air-conditioning, mirrored BIRï¿½s and double-door outdoor access to the rear courtyard)
* Ground-floor laundry with a walk-in linen press, a separate toilet and access through to a practical third bathroom with a shower and vanity
* Option to self-contain one entire level, annexed for guests if needed
* Outdoor access from laundry also with clothes chute to ground floor
* Well appointed bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling
* Secure remote-controlled double garage off the laneway, with a handy internal shopper's entry door to access the ground floor
* Soaring high ceilings through main living areas
* Feature skirting boards, trimmings and ceiling cornices throughout
* Great parking options adjacent right next door for friends and family
Points of Interest (all distance approximate)
* 50m to the Swan River and Claisebrook Cove
* 300m to Victoria Gardens (over the Trafalgar Bridge) and CAT bus stop (10 mins to the City)
* 900m to Claisebrook Train Station
* 1.0km to Optus Stadium
* 2.3km to Perth CBD
Rates & Dimensions:
* Council Rates - $3161.50pa
* Water Rates - $1528.88pa
* Land Area 205sqm
* Total area - 469sqm
* Residence space - 315sqm
* Balcony space - 112sqm
* Garage space - 39sqm
Last updated: 05:27PM on Oct 11th 2019