House for sale
50 Jocelyn Street,
North Curl Curl, NSW
4 1 2
Engaging cottage in a premier pocketFramed beyond the majesty of a stunning Magnolia, this vintage cottage enjoys a premier setting on one of the area's finest streets. Tightly held, its refreshed interiors are bright and engaging providing a very comfortable environment to enjoy immediately.
Set on a generous north to rear 569sqm block, the true value of this property lies in the potential to develop and further capitalise to capture ocean views.
Nestled amongst mature trees, rock formations and terraced gardens, this wonderful home provides exciting opportunity and is only a stroll to St Luke's Grammar and Northern Beaches Secondary School, bus and local shops and is within walking distance to the beach.
- Set on a quiet street amongst quality homes
- Clear views to the city's Centrepoint Tower
- Well established gardens with significant trees
- New roof, carpets and paint, high ceilings
- Spacious lounge room with gas point for heating
- Adjoining dining, family or TV room, tidy gas kitchen
- Good-sized bedrooms boasting built-in robes
- Versatile lower level 4th bed/office with separate entry
- Internal laundry, carport, off street parking
Last updated: 08:19AM on Jun 24th 2018