50 Lady Penrhyn Drive,
Beacon Hill, NSW
Commanding Presence with Vast Ocean and Headland ViewsAn exception to the rule. This spacious and solidly constructed family home resides on a sprawling 903 sqm, and surrounded by Red Hill Nature Reserve. Assured of peace and quiet, nature, plentiful bird life and no neighbour to the East or at the rear.
The reliability of double brick, double sized bedrooms and gorgeous escarpment and ocean views whilst being just minutes away from the coastline, shopping at Warringah Mall, and easy access to schools, Chatswood and Manly.
* Five double sized bedrooms, the master quarters incorporating a generous modern ensuite and walk-in robe, private terrace and sweeping views
* Vaulted high ceilings, positioned on a North East corner capturing immense sunlight
* Separate casual and formal lounge rooms, separate dining room, outdoor sitting area
* Hardwood timber floors, exceptional modern kitchen with an extended island bench with seating, pantry, informal dining alcove leading out to a private backyard and BBQ entertaining patio.
* Ducted vacuum system, ducted air-conditioning for upstairs
* Oversized triple garage with additional room for workshop or trailer, and internal access
* A feature guest or bedroom with walk through study/library/media room is a bonus
A tightly held family home in a sought after position, ocean views and proportions to excite is most desirable.
* Miele oven, steamer, plate warmer, combination microwave
* Lux "Royal"Ducted vacuum cleaner
* "Carrier"ducted reverse cycle air-con upstairs
* Daikin reverse cycle air-con living and study
* Brivis Buffalo 85 Gas under floor ducted heating downstairs
* Under floor electric heating to ensuite and main bathroom
* Rinnai infinity gas hot water system
* Sprinkler system to gardens in foyer and upstairs verandah
* EDM security system Type CP4 Series 11
* Sony Bravia TV wall mounted with Denon sound system
* Laundry shute
Land Size: 903 sqm