50 Meek Street,
Stylish, Spacious, Sophisticated and Secure EntertainerDefined by carefully considered, contemporary lines from top to bottom, this superior 3 bedroom town residence over four towering levels serviced by a private internal lift, sets a singular standard for privileged Brighton living. From the soaring ceilings to the softened spaces and creative curves, there is a distinctive vision at play here. Put simply, everything about this architect-designed home feels right.
Making a strong structural statement behind established bamboo screening, enjoy a sunlit north-facing courtyard before discovering two of the bedrooms on ground level, serviced by a centrally located luxurious bathroom. Both of the large, peacefully positioned bedrooms ensure overnight guests will be well-rested, and the spaces are versatile enough to use as a home office or retreat.
With stylish Spotted Gum boards underfoot, a central light-filled staircase and an internal Domus elevator connect the perfectly proportioned levels. Head downstairs to a roomy, sensor-lit double garage boasting ample storage, an adjacent storeroom and the addition of a handy car wash bay.
The first floor showcases an inviting open-plan living and dining area with bursts of natural northern light streaming through floor-to-ceiling glass. A fully integrated Miele and stone-topped kitchen is a triumph of high-end scale, capable of inspiring the most reluctant and demanding of home chefs. Effortlessly alluring, this superbly presented space has a brand-new feel that will instantly entice.
From here, step outside to a seriously spacious, north-facing terrace where you can enjoy open-air dining and lounging with relaxing tree-top views. This is where the home truly comes alive with the opportunity to entertain in complete privacy, formally and informally. All outdoor spaces have been professionally landscaped by Evan Nielsen at Bayside Gardens by Design.
Revealing sweeping vistas at every turn, the home’s top level features a main bedroom serviced by extensive walk-in robes with specialised shoe shelving and a stunning en suite boasting an oval-shaped, freestanding tub and twin vanity. Designed to enhance circulation between indoors and out, a commanding, north-facing rooftop terrace showcases city skyline glimpses and calming afternoon sea breezes.
Nothing has been left to chance. Comprehensive features include a first-floor powder room, ground-level laundry, built-in cabinetry and storage throughout, secure video intercom entry, full alarm system, ducted vacuum, surround sound and zoned reverse-cycle heating and cooling.
Superbly located, stroll to Bay Street’s shopping, cinema, cafes and restaurants, and take advantage of Brighton’s beaches, the Brighton Baths, Brighton Yacht Club, North Brighton railway station and the city’s leading schools all nearby.
Offering an indulgent low-maintenance lifestyle, this state-of-the-art town residence works exceptionally well for those looking to lock-and-leave when heading off for a weekend or extended escape. Impeccably styled and finished throughout, every detail has been thoughtfully crafted, providing proof that modern living can harmoniously blend with sleek, sophisticated design. Inspect today!
* 3 large bedrooms, main featuring substantial WIR and stunning en suite with oval-shaped, freestanding bath and dual vanity, 2 with BIR
* Spacious open-plan living and dining with gas log fireplace
* Stylish kitchen with 900mm Miele oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and integrated fridge/freezer, stylish stone benchtops, ample bench and storage space
* Luxurious ground-floor bathroom featuring oversized shower
* Roomy north-facing, first-floor entertainers’ terrace with handy storage niche for furniture
* First-floor powder room
* Separate ground-level laundry with shelving and stone-topped benches
* Striking rooftop terrace with city glimpses
* North-facing courtyard and easy-care garden
* Private, sensor-lit and remote-controlled basement double garage featuring internal access plus a convenient storage room, additional storage and a car wash bay
* Internal Domus lift over all four levels
* Secure video entry
* Zoned reverse-cycle heating and cooling
* Ducted vacuum
* Surround sound
* Security system with back-to-base capability
* Built-in cabinetry and integrated storage throughout
* Holland blinds
* Chic Spotted Gum boards, sleek easy-care tiling and plush carpeting
* Grey water system
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, beach
Property Code: 869