House for sale
50 Panorama Drive,
Mount Martha, VIC
5 3 2
$1,350,000 - $1,450,000
SHENANDOAHThis well-presented Mt Martha coastal home has so much on offer.
Beautifully located in the stunning green belt of Mt Martha and within walking distance to Mt Martha Primary School, beautiful South Beach and the famous scenic Pillars.
Relax and enjoy the sun streaming in to the character filled formal living area where a gas log fire is ready to keep you warm in the winter months.
There is also plenty of room for the growing family or guests when they arrive with 5-bedrooms + study, 3 bathrooms and a sprawling open plan modern family living area to the rear of the home.
A generous hostess kitchen is on offer with plenty of glass windows allowing the natural sunlight to fill the room every morning while you enjoy your first cuppa of the day. Double doors flow out onto your large expansive out door decking areas where you can entertain friends and family all year round surrounded by a low maintenance garden full of greenery.
With a short stroll up the garden stairs you then venture into separate private garden area where a fully appointed self-contained studio awaits, ideal for parent accommodation, or home office.
At the end of the day you can then retreat upstairs to your own private master suite where there is plenty of room to spread out relax and unwind, with bay glimpses from the front bay windows you can enjoy endless summer sunsets before settling down for the evening.
A closer inspection of this remarkable beautifully presented family home is a must.
- 1106 sqm* Block
- Bay glimpses from studio & 2nd storey
- 5 bedrooms plus study
- Grand proportions with 3m plus ceilings
- Sprawling open plan living
- 2 living areas plus formal dining
- Gas log fire in both living rooms
- Studio with separate entry, kitchenette & bathroom
- Master with luxury marble en suite, WIR & fireplace
- Full spa bathroom on ground floor
- Family bathroom on upper level
- Wired for sound with speakers in living & outdoors
- Large alfresco deck & low-maintenance landscaping
- Timber floors include parquetry in formal dining
- Alarm system, 2 split A/C systems
- Double car port
- Fully fenced and secure rear yard for children and pets
- Short distance to Mt Martha Primary and Balcombe Grammar
- Short 3 minute drive to Peninsula link
- Fully appointed self contained studio
*all measurements and dimensions are approximate
Contact Paul Brown 0468 994 493
Last updated: 12:59PM on Aug 15th 2017