House for sale
50 Riseley Street,
5 2 2
LARGE FAMILY LIVING WITH RESORT STYLE OASIS!Situated on a massive 986M2 of land zoned R40 with incredible redevelopment options, this immaculately presented spacious, rock solid & generously proportioned family home offers 5 great sized bedrooms together with 3 internal livings areas.
Built by master craftsman Les Friday, the home offers a variety of options - ideal for the growing or extended family with an eye to develop in the future or the perfect property to hold as an attractive rental investment while you consider your redevelopment opportunities.
This is truly a house where an internal viewing's a must! The house has been well designed to cater for extended families with the kitchen, dining, meals & family room all overlooking a fabulous elevated alfresco area with the tropical oasis style sparkling pool and backyard beyond.
- Separate dining & living room with gas fireplace (ideal parent's retreat)
- Light-filled games room with stylish plantation shutters
- Spacious master suite with ensuite & large walk-in-robe
- 4 additional well zoned bedrooms in separate wing
- Excellent bedroom and living separation
- Alfresco area directly overlooks pool
- Large & private, low-maintenance backyard with pool & established gardens
- Multi-zone, ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Separate storeroom + shed
- Loads of off-street parking
- Bore reticulated gardens
- Shirley Strickland Reserve just metres away
- Easy walk to Riseley St cafes, restaurants & specialty shops
- Both Ardross Primary & Applecross High Schools very close by
- Stroll to Perth's premier suburban shopping destination, Garden City Shopping Centre
- Excellent access to Perth city with public transport just steps away
The form and functionality of well designed homes is timeless & this extra large family home provides a fabulous 'family feel' with plenty of natural light throughout and a tranquil, leafy aspect from virtually every window.
On one of the last remaining large blocks on Riseley Street, this is a very rare opportunity to secure a great size home in a quality pocket of Ardross.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 email@example.com.
Last updated: 03:53PM on Nov 14th 2018