50 Ronald Avenue,
Generous Family Home in Quiet Bushland SettingStunning and substantial family home set on 1157 sqm of land, in a calm oasis overlooking Lane Cove Bushland Park in Greenwich. Fall in love with this exceptional residence, the peace and quiet of the bush and the warmth of the Greenwich community.
An opportunity to buy a beautiful home, which has never been offered for sale before.
Architects were commissioned in 1991 to design a generous house on multiple levels to provide comfort and amenity that blends sympathetically with the bushland setting. The result is a light and airy home with extended height ceilings with fresh timber floors throughout. The double brick construction keeps it warm in winter and cool in summer. The attached garage fits two large vehicles with further parking for three cars on the level driveway.
This is a house that can host a crowd with ease, yet has intimate spaces to support the dynamics of family life. Perfect for teenagers with a huge games room, heated pool and spa and multiple breakout spaces.
• Four large bedrooms, the master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Three bathrooms
• Chef's kitchen with stainless steel bench tops and high-end appliances
• Large rumpus room that could be sub-divided to provide a fifth bedroom
• Large open plan living and dining space with mezzanine study
• Entertainer's deck with covered and versatile Vergola
• Excellent storage options, including built in cupboards, a wine cellar and neat tool shed
• Well established gardens with watering systems and a water storage tank.
• Undercover outdoor games area
• Flat lawn area and direct access to the bush land track to Sydney Harbour
• Large gas heated pool and spa with pool cover and Polaris cleaner
Located close to the city in a highly sought-after street. Short walk to Greenwich Primary School and Pacific Highway for buses to Chatswood, North Sydney and city. Easy access to the Lane Cove Tunnel and freeway to the city. Bus to Greenwich wharf and Lane Cove situated nearby.
Also Sunday inspection 11-11.30am