50 Speight Street,
Architectural Masterpiece with a Heritage AddressA landmark renovation has converted this classically elegant Edwardian residence into a 4 bedroom 'feast for the senses' with a light-loving and expansive al fresco flow. Remarkable in its ability to combine eye-catching aesthetics with considered functionality, this is the ultimate urban family home in a dream location.
• Brilliantly, the home's vast open-plan kitchen / meals / living retains a welcoming sense of natural warmth and textures whilst delivering a lofty al fresco flow. Premium Italian porcelain tiles combine with feature grade timber, an exposed steel beam, stone kitchen benches and a relaxing wood fire burner.
• Huge double-glass sliding doors create a seamless connection to a spacious, tiled and under-cover outdoor entertaining area that is fully plumbed-in for an outdoor kitchen.
• A separate lounge room (with gas log fire place) offers a 2nd living area or kids room for families, complimented by the adjoining double bathroom.
• Each of the bedrooms has built-in robes with additional hidden roofspace storage, whilst upstairs, the master bedroom retreat is sure to be cherished by parents with a superb ensuite and north-facing balcony.
• In a home where attention to detail has been paramount, additional features include a grand Butler's Pantry, wine fridges, premium customised kitchen cabinetry, automatic rain-activated skylights upstairs, 3x split system heating /cooling units and 6 star infinity gas hot water.
• In this tightly-held, proudly maintained and community-spirited Heritage neighbourhood, this is the perfect family-friendly urban setting, within walking distance of shops and cafes on Mason St, 22 minute city-commuting via Newport Railway Station, and zoned for highly regarded Newport Lakes Primary School.