Apartment for sale
502F/5 Pope Street,
2 2 1
New to Market
Designer executive living in luxurious resort-style complexThis stunning executive apartment will impress with designer light-filled interiors opening onto a bright garden terrace with plenty of space for alfresco entertaining. It is set in a five-star residential complex with a resort-style pool and spa, fully equipped gym and a spectacular city-view deck. Top Ryde City Shopping Centre is on your doorstep, it's just steps to public transport and Ryde Public School, a short drive to Macquarie and Ryde Hospitals, and 10 minutes to Macquarie University.
- Spacious living and dining area with stylish ceiling recess, oak timber flooring
- Bright north aspect, un-interrupted view of communal garden and pool/spa
- Sleek designer kitchen with stone bench tops and premium s/steel appliances
- Large open plan, ducted air-conditioning with 2 zones, intercom, pet friendly
- Bright master and second bedroom both open on to the large alfresco terrace
- Twin walk-in robe and luxury ensuite to master; large built-in robe to second bed
- Stunning main bathroom with corner shower and discrete European-style laundry
- Plentiful built-in storage, plus a study nook/workstation off the entry foyer
- Cinema, library, music room, BBQ, all year-round heated pool/spa, gym facilities
- Security building with 24/7 concierge, parking for one car and city-view deck
Enter into the reception foyer with two double built-in storage cupboards plus a study nook/workstation on your immediate left.
Continue past the high-end chef's kitchen and into the open-plan living/dining area that is immaculately presented with stylish floating flooring.
The living/dining area opens onto the large alfresco terrace with established gardens, and the impressive master bedroom features a bright corner outlook onto the terrace.
Both the master and second bedrooms also open onto the terrace, and you'll love the luxurious master ensuite that features a semi-frameless glass shower, separate bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
* Meeting point for the open homes - Top Ryde Shopping Centre ground floor in front of Westpac
Strata: $1,226.81p/q approx.
Council: $295.00p/q approx.
Water: $172.04p/q approx.
Total Size: 145sqm approx.
Internal floor space: 128sqm approx.
Last updated: 10:49AM on Mar 25th 2019