Townhouse for sale
504 Glenferrie Road,
4 3 2
Beau - A statement in design. A statement in living.Nestled amongst the beloved oak-lined streets of Hawthorn lies a boutique collection of four architecturally designed residences.
Open-planned, with clean lines and expansive areas for living and life to take place, large ceiling-to-floor windows draw in light and views, whilst a mix of concrete and sleek wood panels add a modern touch. This, all artfully balanced with an ode to the dwelling's original heritage, through Victorian elements touched on in the façade.
No detail has been overlooked with premium Gaggenau appliances in the kitchens, alongside contemporary black joinery and marble stone benchtops and splash backs. European Oak hardwood floorboards in the dining, lounge, kitchen and entry spaces complement the leafy, green essence of the neighbourhood, whilst the built-in wardrobes, home automation, security system, and front door monitoring capabilities add to the modern appeal of these homes.
Just six kilometres from the CBD, Hawthorn offers its own array of food, dining and shopping experiences - with an eclectic range of award-winning restaurants and cafes and the renowned Glenferrie Road shopping strip. The area is also home to Swinburne University of Technology, as well as Glenferrie and Ashburton South primary schools and Glenferrie and Kooyong train stations - offering an enviable lifestyle all from a private nook in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
* Four 4 bedroom deluxe off-the-plan residences on Scotch Hill
* Expansive and luxurious living zones, balconies and terraces
* Gaggenau appliances, Rogerseller tapware and granite/marble
* European Oak floorboards, home automation and security
* Walk to Scotch College, Kooyong tennis centre and retailers
* Near primary schools, tram and train into the CBD
* A wise purchase for owner occupiers and investors alike
Terms 10% deposit, balance upon completion
Last updated: 02:02PM on Jan 17th 2019