Semi-rural Acreage for sale
509 Upper Crystal Creek Road,
Crystal Creek, NSW
3 2 4
Buyer Range $1.4M - $1.495M
COUNTRY LIFESTYLE RETREAT - SUBMIT ALL OFFERSWonderful opportunity to acquire this superb property holding providing idyllic country living and comprising of a sleek & stylish (3) bedroom low set residence privately nestled amongst (96) glorious acres of lush green gently undulating pastures & bordered by (2) creeks.
Suitable as a private Lifestyle Retreat accessible to all amenities or for cattle, equine, stud and or most farming activities, this enviable property offers a peaceful country lifestyle whilst still staying in touch with the outside world.
- Formal & informal air-conditioned living with combustion fire place
- Polished lime stone flooring
- Hostess kitchen with stone benches, timber breakfast bar, stainless appliances including commercial size Ilve oven with (6) burner gas cook top
- Master bedroom with ensuite & retreat area
- Stunning 13.5m solar heated lap pool
- Entertainers covered terraces overlooking pool
- Double lock up garage
- Machinery shed
- Separate stand-alone studio, home office or kids hang out (formerly part of the 100 year old dairy farm house)
- Fenced paddocks x (4) with cattle yards, which can support 40 head of cattle
(Machinery & equipment is also available by negotiation, as too the grazing 24 head of existing cattle on the property)
- Land size 96 acres (38.97 hectares) approximately.
- 46,000 litre water tank & an abundance of clear creek water
- Septic sewerage system
- Rates $427 per 1/4 year
- Market rent $750 - $800 per week
'Splendido' is privately positioned, close to the Internationally renowned Crystal Creek retreat & within (10) minutes to Murwillumbah township providing ample retail therapy, major shopping, private & public Schools and all amenities.
From Murwillumbah you will be within;
- 10 Minutes to Tumbulgum
- 20 minutes to Tweed Heads
- 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport / 75 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 40 minutes to Byron Bay
For surfers & beach lovers, local beaches at Fingal, Kingscliff & Gold Coast (just to name a few) can all be enjoyed within 30-40 minutes from home.
A truly gorgeous estate with endless options that would appeal to those with farming ambitions & or those requiring a private country lifestyle retreat for personal or business use.
Last updated: 02:09PM on Jul 16th 2018