House for sale
50A Central Avenue,
4 2 2
Easy care entertainer idyllic neighbourhoodAuction Location: On-Site.
Tucked away in one of Mosman’s most picturesque harbourside enclaves, this light filled and very private entertainer is spread over three levels with a thoughtful layout to low maintenance family living. Offering a unique lifestyle of ease and convenience encapsulating pristine water views across to Fig Tree Point, this harbourside jewel with direct lane access to Quakers Hat Bay Park is a 400m stroll to Beauty Point Public within the Mosman High catchment area. Just a five-minute walk to Spit Road and all of its transport options, this contemporary residence is the ideal step up from apartment living, an excellent downsizer opportunity and a solid investment
• Designated open plan living and dining spaces, french doors open to sunlit terrace
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher, adjacent casual meals area
• Lower level bedrooms all with built-ins, Master with ensuite and direct outdoor access
• Elegant bathrooms, ensuite with separate WC and double sinks; upstairs WC off laundry
• Double automatic lock up garage at street level with internal access; intercom security
• All bedrooms and living areas feature zoned central air-con and patterned ceilings
Auction On-Site Saturday 17th August 2.15pm
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019