Rural for sale
50C Keoghs Road,
Kangaroo Valley, NSW
5 2 4
Don't Wait Another Day ... Your Valley Paradise AwaitsThe elevated northern valley & escarpment views from this private rural paradise are nothing short of stunning, yet it is conveniently situated close to the village of Kangaroo Valley & just a short drive over to Berry & the Coast.
• Spectacular northern valley & escarpment outlook from the magnificent elevated & private position
• Generous land holding totalling 80 acres situated on two terraced levels.
• Architect designed (By Lean Lackenby & Hayward), super strong steel framed home on two levels with 4 extra-large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, r/c air-con, high ceilings & multiple living areas
• Full kitchen with walk-in pantry & quality Belling oven leads onto a dining area & wonderful & cozy sunken lounge room with magnificent "Alpine" combustion fire place
• Great family home, situated amidst a lovely setting with stunning views, beautiful green lawns - leading to horse yards with post & rail fencing
• Brand new all-weather road access to the fabulous top section with jaw-dropping views, lush green paddocks & fabulous future potential!
• An ideal combination of around 15-20 acres of beautiful cleared sections with the balance being pristine native rainforest, cedar stands & untouched bushland with walking track
• Crystal clear aquifer fed spring with a bore license (in perpetuity) which feeds an abundance of fresh mineral water to the homestead & stock yards
• Huge under-house storage area. Cattle yards & ramp
• Large 3 bay semi open shed tucked out of the way with power and water. Could be converted to studio.
• Perfect combination of views & total privacy, clean country air & green paddocks
• All just 9 minutes to the KV village via a beautiful country lane drive & easy access also to Berry & the South Coast beaches
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia" & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of cafes & dining choices, canoeing/kayaking, horse riding, cycling, golf, fishing, swimming, art galleries and shops.. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town - The "Valley" scene is the epitome of perfect country living.
Check-in with your sanity and take advantage of this great opportunity.. Why would you pay the same or more for a lesser property with just a fraction of the land size & none of the many features this wonderful property has to offer?
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email@example.com
Last updated: 06:41PM on Aug 18th 2017