51 Arcadia Avenue,
Gymea Bay, NSW
Impeccable home with contemporary finishes and amazing outlookOffering low maintenance living in a private tree-lined street, this immaculate home with contemporary finishes takes full advantage of its commanding position. The elevated setting, open plan design, and floor to ceiling windows capture panoramic leafy vistas over the Royal National Park.
Designed to embrace the impressive outlook, the spacious modern kitchen seamlessly flows to the generous living area and oversized entertainer's balcony. With level street entry, easy care gardens and generous proportions throughout, this immaculate property is an ideal opportunity for both up-sizers and down-sizers alike.
• Caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and large island bench
• 3 bedrooms, generous master with modern ensuite and walk-in robe
• 2 car lock up garage with level driveway access; Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Leafy position in quiet, community orientated Gymea Bay
• Within catchment area of sought after Gymea Bay Public and Kirrawee High School