51 Dover Street,
WINNING VICTORIAN IN EXCLUSIVE CREMORNE POCKETThis charismatic, double fronted home is the perfect blend of modern style and period allure. The charming facade gives way to classy interiors with sun drenched open plan living.
- 2 large bedrooms with built on robes in each for ample storage
- Spacious living room with bi-fold doors for the ultimate indoor/outdoor living
- Central entertainer’s kitchen with large breakfast bench, stone benchtops, sleek cabinetry, stainless appliances, gas stove and dishwasher
- Modern, centrally located bathroom with laundry facilities
- Landscaped courtyard garden with separate alfresco decked entertaining area
- Period features, high ceilings, sky lights, ducted heating/cooling, oak floorboards, plantation shutters, bluestone paving front and back
- Existing Residential Land Use Rights, No Heritage Overlay
- Land: 7.3m x 17.5m approx.
A stone’s throw from some of the best nightlife in Melbourne including cosmopolitan eateries, pubs, clubs and bars, a world class sporting precinct, the tranquil Botanical Gardens, multiple transport options and Swan Street cafes and shops. Life doesn’t get better than this!
Conditions of entry – IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.