House for sale
51 Farnborough Drive,
Moss Vale, NSW
4 2 4
Secluded Four Bedroom Home In Exclusive Tudor Park Estate Moss Vale.Located down a long driveway this beautiful & almost brand new residence in one of Moss Vale's best areas, offers endless options for the large family whilst maintaining the convenience of being a few minutes from the shops, cafes & boutique stores of Moss Vale.
- Private & spacious master bedroom featuring large his & her walk in robe.
- Large ensuite with Hansgrohe shower set, double vanity & Floor to ceiling tiling.
- Kitchen with Caesar-stone bench tops, pyrolitic (self-cleaning) Asko multi-function touch oven, Asko stainless steel turbo drying dishwasher, Methven gooseneck pull-out kitchen tap, Blanco gas cook top & range hood.
- Large fully shelved walk in pantry plus appliance cupboard.
- The remaining 3 bedrooms are large all featuring double door built in robes.
- Heating is taken care of with a Austwood slow combustion wood fire, fully insulted walls, roof sarking & 2X roof ventilation & gas point to main living & front lounge room.
- Spacious study.
- Three substantial living areas.
- Coffered ceiling entry with square set cornice.
- 2100 high windows to all living areas & master suite.
- 2X tv aerial points in main living, one in front lounge & one in master suite.
- Ethernet patch points from study to main living, front lounge & shed.
- Pendant lighting to kitchen, master suite, ensuite & hallway.
- LED down lights to entry, master suite & main living.
- Roman blinds throughout.
- Smart strand forever clean carpet to games room, study, lounge room & all bedrooms.
- Built in combined display, storage & bookshelf to main living.
- Gainsborough lever door handles throughout.
- Flyscreens on all windows, sliding screen doors & perforated security screen to main entry.
- Double garage panel door with automatic opener, additional roller door to rear of garage.
Outside the home:
- Australian native gardens.
- Children's Cedar summit fort with tube slide & swing set.
- 7mX10.5m shed with automatic door opener to front roller.
- Shed has separate lighting & power circuits, 3 phase power available (currently 2 phase connected)
- Backyard vehicle access.
- Austral fixed rotary hoist clothes line.
Please join us at one of our open house inspections or call Matthew Anstee 0400 555 088 or Stephen Reeks 0438 555 088 to arrange a private viewing.
Last updated: 12:19PM on Oct 6th 2018