House for sale
51 George Street,
Alexandra Headland, QLD
4 2 2
Auction on site Saturday 15th December at 11am
BEST OCEAN VIEW ON THE SUNSHINE COASTTHIS property will be very hard to pass up as it draws you in with its stunning elevated position that not only captures cooling sea breezes, but also showcases one of the best ocean views on offer.
George Street is a tightly held street within Alexandra Headland and for good reason, its position and ocean views are highly sought after thanks to its elevation and perfect north-easterly aspect ensuring a light filled home.
This home is no different, with a design that maximises its position with the use of expansive glass windows, louvres and doors to ensure the natural light floods the house as well as taking advantage of those sea breezes. There is air conditioning but you'll find little need for it here.
This home is all about lifestyle with timber decks for entertaining family and friends or simply for enjoying the ocean views. On the lower level of the home there is a resort-style pool with surrounding lounge areas to ensure you'll always feel that coastal holiday vibe, even after a day at the office.
The home is multi-level with soaring ceilings. Open-plan living can be found on the lower level with the home's kitchen complete with Caesarstone and Corian as well as glass splashback, plenty of cupboards including built-in wine storage, gas cooktop and oven and a generous breakfast bar.
The showcase bathrooms are impressive with calming tones of duck egg blue and feature tiling in the shower, bath, and open vanities. The ensuite features his and hers vanities and a walk-through shower that takes you from inside to out, where there is a private deck further emphasising that holiday feel.
Timber floors throughout add a sense of warmth and help to create that beach house ambience and the timber-lined ceiling further emphasises its height. This is a home you won't want to leave, but if you do the location is second to none!
It is within walking distance to the Alex Surf Club as well as other restaurants, boutiques and cafes and over the headland is Mooloolaba with its popular Esplanade and shopping precinct.
The Maroochy airport is just a 10-minute drive away as are surrounding private schools, private hospitals, Plaza Shopping Centre, Ocean Street and much more.
Be sure to book your inspection!
- Enjoy expansive ocean views from almost every room in this beach house
- Idyllic seaside living with perfect north-east aspect
- Elevated position on George St captures sea breezes and views
- Wide timber decks overlooking the pool and ocean in the distance
- Immaculately presented with natural light, timber floors, modern fit out
- Multi level home with high ceilings, open-plan living, louvres, timber decks
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, Caesarstone, Corian, glass splashback, gas cooking
- Pillow views of the ocean from the bedrooms
- Pool with glass balustrade and surrounding lounge area
- Back patio with low maintenance established gardens, solar panels
- Located in one of Alex's most sought-after streets in the Golden Triangle
- Walk to Alex Surf Club, restaurants, boutiques, Mooloolaba and iconic Mooloolaba Esplanade
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 08:19PM on Nov 19th 2018