Other... for sale
51 Mount Cudmore Road,
5 4 0
Price on Application !
Australia's No. 1 Barramundi FarmOVERVIEW :-
Barramundi Blue Aquaculture (Barrablue or BBA) Recirculative Aquaculture (RAS) facility is set on 4.03 hectares. Barramundi Blue's aquaculture nursery, fingerling and fish grow-out husbandry operations are owned and managed by Cynthisa Taylor and Geoff Orpin. Barramundi Blue currently produces 60+ tonne of plate sized whole barrmundi (450 - 500 gram) annually with approved expansiion to 120 tonne plus additional tonnage in supplementary pond cages.
Barramundi Blue's approvals includes an on site hatchery operations and hydroponics. Barramundi Blue's systems comprises 5 individual systems, quarantine, nursery and grow-out tanks plus Broodstock holding, supported by environmentally friendly biological chemical free filtration. Barramundi Blue's operation is Australian Quarantine Service (AQIS) compliant.
Barramundi Blue Aquaculture operation is capable of holding 130,000 - 250,00 fish, ranging in size from fingerlings to 2 kg product. Barramundi Blue's excellent fish growth rates (in excess of industry standards) combined with improved operational costs and better feed ratios provides the ability to guarantee continuity of supply at fixed market prices all year.
Barramundi Blue has a close relationship with the Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries. Barrablue Barramundi is "Clean, Green" safe and most importantly truly an Australian product. Barramundi Blue currently supplies premium Australian barramundi grown with the Organic Guidelines to the South East Asia, chilled with an 18 hour window from Australia. BBA supplies both Sydney and Brisbane markets and wholesale clients as well as restaurants, hotels and clubs. BBA currently supplies advanced fingerlings to local fish restocking programmes. BBA through the use of Fish waste produces hydroponic salad vegetables, herbs and flowers.
BBA's Australian farm has led to the development of International Operations in South Korea, China and Vietnam.
* 60 Tonne + Indoor facility plate sized Barramundi annual Production Farm
* Supplementary Pond Aquaculture (20+ tonnes)
* 6,000 plant Hydroponic capacity
* Multi Species Aquaculture Licenses
* Barramundi Hatchery and approved DPO Licenses
* Barramundi Brood Stock Collection Licenses
* Extensions approved to 120 tonne annual Production
* Extension Civil Work Completed
* 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom 280 sq.m. Owner's residence
* Staff Quarters, offices, laboratory and facilities
* Coldrooms, workshops and amenities
* Approvals for : Tourism Fee Fishing, Additional Manager's Residence, Restaurant / Cafe, Produce Kiosk, 12 Accommodation Cabins
* 500 metres from North - South Bruce Highway
* 1.5 hours from Townsville
* 2.5 hours from Cairns
* 3+ metres annual rainfall
For further details or to arrange an inspection of the State of the Art Aquaculture Venture contact the Exclusive Agents at Felix Reitano Real Estate.
Last updated: 04:03PM on Jun 19th 2016