51 Purnell Street,
Ideal Family Living in a Bayside SuburbClassic double brick construction and ideal location defines this traditionally appealing home in a vibrant seaside suburb, significantly enhanced by a tempting allotment of 700 m2 (approx). Ideal for family living, this home has great appeal for a growing or large family. The versatility of multiple living areas also ensures entertaining or recreation will be brilliantly catered for. A clever floor plan already can be further enhanced to ensure today's enjoyment of a home is delivered and there is scope to extend/ renovate or alternatively create multiple highly sought after dwellings (STCA).
- Formal lounge and formal dining.
- Large family/sun room opens to rear yard.
- Polished timber flooring (parquetry to entry and hall).
- Well-appointed spacious kitchen with large laundry.
- Cedar dado panelling, ducted heating.
- Single garage, storage shed and ample off street parking for boat / caravan / trailer.
Train, bus, local shops, schools and the foreshore in walking distance, it all adds to a lifestyle you could be enjoying.
In an extremely sought after pocket, here is an opportunity to buy in a fantastic seaside suburb like Altona.