House for sale
51 Waterlily Drive,
Dudley Park, WA
4 3 3
Class Elegance and Space on The Water!Introducing 51 Waterlily Drive, Dudley Park. Situated for sale in The
Islands canal subdivision, is this beautifully finished home. No expense has been spared and the owner has built the home with a lot of thought to storage, space and lifestyle.
Custom designed and built by Nino Cottone NINKAT constructions, sitting on 737sqm of land with a 20m canal frontage for your boat, a rare size lot in this subdivision. Enter into your private courtyard to the huge front door to be greeted by the following features:
• Three stunning king-size luxury rooms with mirrored robes, beautiful sheer window treatments, high ceilings and a shared bathroom.
• Main bathroom boasts a freestanding bathtub, double shower and double vanities with stone benchtops
• With the master located on the ground floor, porcelain floors, large walk in robe and an open ensuite. Step up into the deep soaker spa tub, large double shower, separate WC and double porcelain vanities with stone tops.
• Wander down the wide hallway and everything opens up to enjoy the water views. Here you will find the spacious family, kitchen and dining areas.
• A huge kitchen also exudes quality with modern high-end appliances with floor ducted sweep vent, massive walk in pantry with extra power points and shelving, high quality bespoke cabinets and titanium granite throughout with waterfall edge, breakfast bar by Medusa Marble and Granite. To finish a servery window to the outside entertaining area.
• The dining will accommodate the largest of tables and is perfect for entertaining friends of an evening with lovely canal views
• Lounge around in the living space which juts out just a little more to bring the water inside.
• A galley laundry with plenty of bench space and storage is located conveniently behind the kitchen. Bespoke cabinetry and stone tops are also a feature here.
• This large area has a range of options as the owner has carefully considered what it could be utilised for.
• An upstairs guest suite perhaps? Granny flat or very large Theatre/ entertaining room?
• Located up here is a full bathroom with shower, vanity and WC
• A small kitchen/bar
• Beautiful recessed ceiling, lighting and entry to entertaining balcony over the canal.
• Finished with cedar lined recessed ceiling and tiles, the balcony is a perfect place to wind down with a wine and watch the sun set.
• Enjoy space for the vehicles to with a 2 and ½ car garage with extra height and a 9m garage for the caravan and boat to store in with extra width and height to move around. A store area and rear door for access to the house makes life secure and convenient.
• Easy care beautiful gardens with established lemon tree, surround the exquisite exposed aggregate all sealed and maintenance free
• Custom stainless BBQ area with top of the range beefeater BBQ, sink draws shelves and huge fridge recess, cedar lined roof and jarrah bar all undercover with Canal views. There is even a stainless-steel urinal for the boys outside.
• An L-shaped 9m jetty and storage area on the canal level for the kayaks and crab pots.
To finish Some added benefits:
• Custom limestone retaining walls with garden beds
• Executive 600mm tiling through out
• Fully ducted vacuum outlets throughout including the double garage with implements for car cleaning
• Black butt stair case, wine storage under stairs
• Private upstairs balcony with unrestricted views
• Samsung keyless entry on 1200mm entrance door
• Extra High ceilings with reveals
• 3 and 4 step cornice throughout
• 2300mm extra height doors throughout
• Solid door handles
• High quality carpet
• Skirting boards
• 5-6mm laminated grey safety glass throughout
• Commercial sliders, LED lighting throughout
• Clipsal Custom Alarm system
• Phone internet points throughout
• Full reverse ducted cycle aircon
• 2 x 10m 2m under roof storage rooms
• Composite Jetty with provision for a boat lift, under croft storage
• Cedar lined eaves upstairs and down stairs, Stainless steel handrails throughout
This home really is a must see!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Last updated: 07:01PM on Nov 8th 2019