House for sale
51 William Street,
Port Fairy, VIC
8 4 7
$1,180,000 - $1,200,000
Central Period Home and Business OpportunityPhone enquiry code for this property: 2766
A rare opportunity to purchase a grand (circa 1857 ) Georgian Bluestone home. Originally an Inn, this unique building has been extensively renovated to create a wonderful family home. Located within the desirable central precinct of Port Fairy on a large parcel of land.
- Impressive proportions featuring living, sitting rooms with OFP's and formal dining.
- Situated on a large block (1002 sqm.) with dual access.
- Sunroom and paved entertainment area.
- Currently configured as eight bedrooms plus four living rooms and four bathrooms plus Studio/Gallery'
- Original features, immaculately presented : ornate fireplaces, soaring ceilings, impressive facade etc, etc.
- Large country-style kitchen and walk-in pantry,
- Security system, rain water tank, extensive floor heating.
- Private, exquisite cottage garden with computerised watering system,
- Separate three bedroom residence, ensuite and kitchenette plus rumpus or garage.
- Ideal business opportunity for boutique accommodation or many other businesses.
- The back entrance off Regent St. offers access and OSP for three cars, a boat or caravan.
- Pergola and 5m x 5m workshop.
- A casual walk to Bank and Sackville Streets, pubs, cafes and restaurants and galleries..
Phone enquiry code for this property: 2766
Last updated: 06:00PM on Jul 2nd 2017