House for sale
51 Woodlands Drive,
4 2 4
A SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH A WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESSDue to the failing health of the sellers, an outstanding opportunity now exists for an astute buyer to purchase a rare & unique piece of real estate with the necessary approvals and licence in place for a swim centre. If you have ever tried to set one up yourself, you will know just how hard it is!
The current & original owners established the swim school in 1974 and developed a thriving business over the years but due to serious health conditions in recent years, an injection of new energy & enthusiasm is now needed. You could do so much to expand this business and property! Well positioned close to emerging residential communities to attract a vast amount of future business.
- Thriving swim school business established in 1974
- 2 heated pools providing year-round lessons: main pool 20 metres x 2.5 metres deep - previous scuba diving school (diving gear including compressor included) plus 6 metre x 4 metre children's pool
- 2 change rooms with showers and toilets plus powder room
- Waiting/viewing areas plus outdoor BBQ/recreational area
- Reception plus shop
- Heaps of parking both on the property and off-street
- 4 spacious bedrooms (master with walk-in robe, dressing room and ensuite)
- Main bathroom with dual vanities
- Recently updated chef's kitchen with new cooktop, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
- Spacious living and dining with vaulted timber ceiling and fireplace
- Full length covered rear entertaining patio plus alfresco dining area overlooking neighbouring bushland and dams - very peaceful
- Potential dual-living situation plus separate office and shop
- Excellent verandah and entertaining areas on the lower level - huge rumpus plus billiard, storage and workshop
- 1,770 square metres of freehold land
IT WOULD BE HARD TO FIND ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY SUCH AS THIS!
For further information or an appointment to inspect, call JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
Last updated: 05:19PM on Jun 17th 2019