52 Concord Circuit,
SOLD BY LEA PETTETT 0431 008 844This stunning, split level, architect designed home in one of Robina's most prestigious locations is sure to impress all potential buyers! Boasting immaculate interiors and outstanding position overlooking the lake and the Colonial golf course, this luxury 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is a perfect place to enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle.
As you step through the front double doors, you will be impressed by the feeling of luxury and openness which is characteristic of this home. A spacious guest bedroom and master bathroom is conveniently located on this level as well as a comfortable study with louvre shutters looking down into the lounge and living areas beyond. Beautiful timber floors, double storey ceilings and large windows ensure the home is bathed in natural sunlight whilst louvred glass windows allow for cross ventilation and cooling breezes.
A few steps take you down to the next level which features an open plan living and dining area with a tasteful, neutral colour scheme. The house then opens out to a sun-filled, private stone courtyard with relaxing water feature. Also adjoining this space is a well-designed kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and quality appliances. The north facing view from here and from the tiled barbeque area overlooking the pool, lake and golf course beyond will take your breath away!
Venture upstairs where you will find another two spacious bedrooms, both with walk-in robes and their own private ensuites. The master bedroom features louvred shutters looking down to the living area below. A wide, tiled balcony overlooks the downstairs pool, entertaining area, lake and golf course beyond and is accessible from both bedrooms. A perfect place to enjoy your morning with a cup of tea or coffee while planning your day!
- Lake and golf course frontage
- Quality 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 2 spacious courtyards
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Large landscaped back yard leading down to the lake
- In ground pool surrounded with quality stone
- Low maintenance gardens
- Double garage with massive roof storage
- Central to Robina Town Centre and Q Super Centre shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to bus routes
- Bike ride to parks and Bond University
- Short distance to Robina hospital, train station and Cbus stadium
- Council rates - $990 per 6 months
- Water rates - $379.00 per quarter
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.