52 Foch Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
An enchanting Gardiners Creek vistaStroll out the back gate and straight onto beautiful Gardiners Creek parkland from this charming 3 bedroom home. Enjoy treed views that will never be impeded by new development, be inspired by the serene family lifestyle, and the chance to leave the car at home and cycle to work along the city-bound trail.
Wonderfully elevated, the rear deck, family room and kitchen enjoy the tree-top scene, balanced by the ample space provided by the study, meals area and delightfully generous lounge and dining room. Appreciate the comfort of a main bedroom with private front deck, walk-in robe and bright ensuite.
Perfectly placed only a few short footsteps away from sought-after Roberts McCubbin Primary School and Kingswood College with nearby buses ensuring swift access to Presbyterian Ladies College, Deakin University, trams and Box Hill Central, this is a rare opportunity to secure a parkland oasis in the prized Box Hill High School zone.
* Pretty 3 bedroom home with direct rear access to parkland
* Serene and light-filled lounge/dining, meals and family room
* Main bedroom with deck, WIR and bright ensuite
* Polished timber floors, quality carpet and cable internet
* Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and ducted vacuum
* Carport and garage with workshop and storage
* Walk to Roberts McCubbin Primary and Kingswood College
* Near buses, trams, Deakin Uni, PLC and Box Hill Central
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.52fochstreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days