House for sale
52 Foch Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
3 2 2
Charming haven adjoining lush Gardiners CreekSitting pretty with leafy views and direct rear access to beautiful Gardiners Creek trail and parkland, be inspired by the serene family lifestyle offered by this enchanting 3 bedroom home.
Enjoy the tree-top outlook from the wonderfully elevated rear deck, family room and kitchen, balanced by the ample space provided by the study, meals area and delightfully generous lounge and dining room. Appreciate the comfort of a main bedroom with private front deck, walk-in robe and bright ensuite.
Perfectly placed only a few steps away from Box Hill Golf Course, sought-after Roberts McCubbin Primary School and Kingswood College, nearby buses ensure swift access to Presbyterian Ladies College, Deakin University, trams and Box Hill Central. Take hold of this rare opportunity to secure a parkland oasis in the prized Box Hill High School zone.
* Pretty 3 bedroom home with direct rear access to parkland
* Serene and light-filled lounge/dining, meals and family room
* Main bedroom with deck, WIR and bright ensuite
* Polished timber floors, quality carpet and cable internet
* Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and ducted vacuum
* Carport and garage with workshop and storage
* Walk to Roberts McCubbin Primary and Kingswood College
* Near buses, trams, Deakin Uni, PLC and Box Hill Central
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.52fochstreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days
Last updated: 03:11PM on Apr 13th 2018