House for sale
52 Margaret Street,
6 2 2
BEACHSIDE GRANDEURIdeally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, mere steps from the beach, this grand residence is truly world-class living. When it comes to space, quality and convenience, it is certain to exceed your every expectation.
With a commanding geometric elevation, this home's exceptional design is clear to see. Inside, it's flexible floor plan offers space destined to please the whole family and luxurious finishes to delight even the most discerning eye.
Within, you will be greeted by the grand entry, with an elegant staircase sweeping up to your left this space boasts a bright modern aesthetic that continues throughout. Beyond, the beautifully presented lounge comes complete with a fireplace, flowing on through the gallery to the open layout living/ dining and kitchen. A sweeping, sunlit space optimised for entertaining, the kitchen itself embodies minimalist luxury, with gleaming cabinetry, stone bench tops and top of the line appliances.
Walls of glass sliding doors allow access onto the backyard, a vision of design showcasing a decked alfresco for dining, manicured gardens, kid's cubby house and an in-ground pool.
Upstairs reveals the loft/ first bedroom, with clerestory windows framing the sky and ocean views, whilst the nearby balcony offers a magnificent outlook over the suburb. A separate upstairs living provides the perfect hideaway for the bedrooms; whilst downstairs offers an alternate option for your master bedroom, complete a private retreat and a large walk-in robe.
Superbly located walking distance to both Vera View and Swanbourne Beach, as well as Allen Park, sporting clubs, trendy cafes and fine dining, this luxurious abode promises the world and is certain to deliver.
• 4/6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Downstairs suite with retreat and walk-in robe
• Bedrooms with built-in robes
• Expansive lounge with fireplace
• Gorgeous covered alfresco area
• Large open layout kitchen/ dining/ living
• Designer kitchen with high-end finishes and appliances
• Backyard with alfresco dining, manicured gardens, kid's cubby house and in-ground pool
• Super functional laundry
• Upstairs living
• Ocean views
• Timber floors and immaculate finishes throughout
• Grand entry foyer
• Less than 150m to the beach
• 500m to Swanbourne Reserve and Allen Park
• Walking distance to Allen Park's sporting clubs
• 400m to The Shorehouse
Last updated: 05:19AM on Nov 15th 2018