52 Tom Packer Drive,
So much more than a home, it’s a lifestyle!Imagine your very own private sanctuary far from the maddening crowd yet just minutes to local amenities. Imagine leisurely strolls or bike rides listening to the calming sounds of the local birdlife as you make your way along Linear Park where meandering paths take you on a journey to discover something different at every turn. Imagine balmy evenings as you sit out on the expansive balcony enjoying the ever changing landscape with the resident koalas. It’s so easy to imagine living at 52 Tom Packer Drive, Athelstone.
Located in the “dress circle” of Athelstone and enjoying absolute Linear Park frontage, this substantial home offers uninterrupted views of the Torrens Valley and Adelaide Foothills. Superbly maintained and spread over 2 levels, this home will easily suit blended, extended and multi generational family living.
The street level comprises open plan kitchen, casual meals & family area, formal lounge, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, bedroom 2 and powder room. Sliding doors lead out to the large balcony with 8m motorized awnings with wind sensor and glass balustrading to ensure your view is uninterrupted.
Downstairs offers 3 additional bedrooms, study and large games room which opens onto an all weather patio and rear garden. There is also a semi-self contained living area including a kitchen & the fifth bedroom. There is possible cellar storage. In addition it has its own private access. This space offers endless possibilities!
The kids will love the rear garden. Apart from having nature’s playground right at your doorstep there is a full size in ground trampoline and a purpose built wall and soccer net, very cool indeed!
If you are looking to escape the hustle and bustle of suburbia yet still want to be close to it all, this is the perfect home for you!!
Come to inspect – you won’t want to leave!
Why we love this home:
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Security system with sensors also in the carport and garages
• Roller shutters on all windows
• Roof storage with remote controlled ladder
• Cypress pine timber floors
• Built-ins in bedrooms
• Timber kitchen with Miele appliances, granite benchtops, glass splashbacks and café style servery window with granite bar
• Surround sound in living areas, verandah and balcony with iPod connectivity
• Excellent internal and external storage options
• 5 very secure undercover carparks ideal for car buffs
• Low maintenance gardens with automatic irrigation
• And so much more…