House for sale
52 View Street,
North Perth, WA
3 1 2
RARE GEM, RARE OPPORTUNITYRare also means desirable, therefore you cannot afford to miss out on inspecting this delightful home. As soon as you walk through the front gate and enter the manicured garden, you will understand why we are so privileged to present this home.
This classic period home has been respectfully updated with a tasteful and quality built extension, spacious renovated bathroom and huge kitchen, alfresco area and pool – and yet there is still room for more should you choose.
• 3 double size bedrooms, Master with split system air-conditioning
• Large period style bathroom with claw-foot bath tub, period tiling and double vanity
• Separate laundry with second toilet
• Gorgeous front and rear gardens and outdoor areas
• Gas heated, salt water pool with sun deck area, pool includes spa jets
• Covered alfresco and BBQ area
• Huge kitchen
• Expansive dining and living area with French doors opening onto alfresco area
• Separate double garage and loft storage, with private rear lane access
• Beautiful custom built enclosed cat run at side of house
• Ducted air conditioning
The front yard is a delight, leading you to imagine yourself sitting on the original porch enjoying a morning coffee or afternoon tea. Once inside the period entry hall, walk through the original portion of the home which features 3 bedrooms, 2 with original fireplaces. The hallway opens into the huge kitchen which overlooks a grand space comprising the dining and living areas. French doors open onto the Wisteria framed covered alfresco area, which leads down onto the back lawn and yes, your own gas heated, salt water pool and sun deck! All gardens and lawns are reticulated.
The rear of the property boasts a large double garage with mezzanine storage loft, and private remote door access via the rear lane.
The home is a short stroll to the shops and cafes of Angove and Fitzgerald streets, and perfectly located amongst other quality homes, with an abundance of parks and recreation options, including Beatty Park. Viewing is a must!
Shire rates: $1878 pa
Water rates: $1235 pa
Contact Pam Herron or Jon Adams for further details and to arrange a viewing.
Last updated: 07:09PM on Aug 1st 2017