52 Wells Place,
Bellmount Forest, NSW
The complete packageJust 10 minutes north of Gundaroo is an outstanding property set amidst gorgeous cottage gardens and brimming with edible delights from the carefully planned and extensive vegetable and berry patches, olive groves, vineyard (two vintages) and orchards (including varieties of pear, apple, apricot).
The homestead itself was an old farmer's cottage that has been lovingly extended and renovated to accommodate a growing family. It comprises four generous bedrooms, two with ensuite; a study; open plan dining and formal living; family room and country kitchen.
Recent works now see the addition of an incredible rumpus/man cave which is set adjacent to the house and which will have your friends and family green with envy. This space has been designed to entertain with guests around the pool table or bar and features cathedral ceilings, a full size bar, bathroom and two additional rooms. Step outdoors to a sheltered BBQ area perfect for large gatherings, while the kids play in the covered spa pool.
- Slow combustion and gas fireplaces to the living areas
- Small, well established vineyard that has produced two vintages
- Extensive edible gardens watered automatically via a bore and dam
- 123 acres of open grazing for sheep, cattle or horses
- Excellent shedding, stock and round yards plus a tack room
- 8kw solar system with a 10kw inverter
- Good stock fencing, large chicken enclosure and farm shed
- Bore, four dams and 130,000 litre water tanks plus garden tanks
- Double lock up garage with attached double carport
- 10 minute drive from Gundaroo's local shop, school and restaurants