Semi-rural Acreage for sale
524 South Bank Road,
4 2 2
STYLISH RURAL LUXURYA rare opportunity to purchase an outstanding luxurious rural coastal property with picturesque 360 degree rural and mountain views.
Only 25 minutes to Macksville, 20 minutes to the beach, and 1 hour from the Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie airports which offer flights to and from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne - easily accessible to city and western buyers to be that weekender or more permanent rural coastal home.
The spacious four bedroom (plus study), two bathroom homestead with its fastidiously designed interior offers luxurious comfortable living whilst enjoying spectacular rural views from the bedrooms and living areas. The kitchen offers the most avid cook the opportunity to dish out culinary delights with the dual electric / wooden stove and ample granite benchtop space. The large undercover entertainment area has been purpose built with internal barbeque facilities, sink and stainless steel bench. Additional rooms include spa and sauna rooms, a study room, storage room and an electric automated double lock-up garage.
The homestead overlooks 98 acres of pasture improved grazing land running to Eungai Creek with productive creek flats, strategically fenced into 11 paddocks with laneways. The spectacular dam is located in the middle of the property and lures various bird and wildlife as well as having a functional aspect offering irrigation possibilities. There are new steel cattle yards and a loading chute with easy access directly off South Bank road. The 6 bay steel machinery shed includes 2 enclosed lockable bays, with power and concrete floors.
For those who prefer the surroundings of the homestead, the garden which has been beautifully designed, will surely take your breath away. Features include stunning rose garden, boardwalk, orchard, 2 vegetable patches, water features, and a variety of trees and shrubs.
A stylish and luxurious property located in a peaceful and picturesque setting well worthy of your inspection.
Specific features of the property include:
- Four bedroom double brick home with colourbond roof and veranda.
- Built-in wardrobes for all bedrooms with a walk-in-robe for the master room.
- Carpet flooring in bedrooms with reconstituted marble tiles throughout the common areas.
- Three-way bathroom with double basin, toilet, separate bath / shower and plentiful cupboard space. Separate laundry with storage cupboard.
- Kitchen with dual electric / wood stove, walk-in pantry, granite bench tops.
- Lounge / dining room with open fireplace.
- Family room with Coonara wood heater.
- Separate sewing / study room and library / office.
- Relaxation area with spa, shower, and sauna room.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in lounge/dining room and master bedroom
- Fully covered outdoor barbecue area with sink and stainless steel bench, lighting, overhead fans and dining area.
- Double garage adjoining the homestead - automatic doors.
- Six-bay shed including two enclosed, lockable bays with power and concrete floors
- Garden shed and greenhouse with power, water and overhead sprinkler system.
- Closed-in dog kennels with concrete flooring and lighting.
- Extensive native and exotic gardens, orchard, vegetable gardens, mature fruit trees.
- 98 acres (39.66 ha) of slightly undulating cattle grazing land, fenced into eleven separate paddocks with laneway, steel cattle yards and large dam.
- 90,000 litre underground tank with 5,000 gallon holding tank.
- Approximate carry capacity - 35-50 breeders.
Property Code: 105
Last updated: 11:05AM on Jun 21st 2017