Rural for sale
525 Sargents Road, Homeleigh,,
3 1 4
UP WHERE EAGLES FLYAn excellent opportunity to acquire this 230 acre property with spectacular views, fertile soil, ample water and a 3 bedroom brick/ veneer home. Only 15 min's to Kyogle and 45 min's to Murwillumbah. The property sits high on the Homeleigh Plateau and has rolling hills that flow down to many dams and gullies. In the past 40 years this property has been run as a beef farm, alternatively if you are into diversifying there is much opportunity to do something different here.
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 way bathroom, adjoining the kitchen is a dinning-room and a family room. For those chilly nights the lounge-room has a wood heater.
* The home has a front and back patio to enjoy the views.
* A 30,000 litre concrete tank supplies the home with rain water.
* 16 solar panels and mains electricity.
* Lock up attached garage has entry into the home via a large laundry.
The property is in need of some attention and the owner is keen to sell. This property has so much potential and is awaiting you! Call today for an inspection.
Last updated: 06:40AM on Jun 15th 2019