House for sale
5250 Marine Drive North,
Sanctuary Cove, QLD
4 6 8
Sensational 850m2* HomeAward winning builders own architecturally designed prestige *850m2 home with uninterrupted views and bridge free access to the Broadwater and ocean. Luxury living within Australia's premier resort with its own full service marina village, hotel, 2 golf courses, recreation club, extensive boating facilities, berths and more only 50 minutes from Brisbane and 25 minutes from central Gold Coast. The home exudes quality construction, fixtures & fittings.
Rare adjoining land area could provide additional space and versatility of use. The adjoining land is $930,000.00 if acquired in conjunction with home then providing a total 1,384m2* with 30m* river frontage.
* FIRB exempt - Foreigners can buy & sell!
* Views abound from all three living levels
* Commercial pontoon with power, lights & water
* All 4 bedrooms are ensuited. Master bedroom has a commercial carousel to walk in wardrobe; and hot water spa with spectacular uninterrupted river views
* Media room. Home theatre system also services the master bedroom & family room.
* Office. 5 person sauna.
* All walls & ceilings fully insulated
* In-floor heating to main floor area & all bathrooms
* Zoned air conditioning with 4 separate units.
* Undercover outdoor pool entertaining area: commercial pool equipment
* Smart wired C-Bus. Roof solar panel system
* Basement garaging for 8 cars plus substantial storage.
* Commercial 8 person lift to all levels
* 32,000 litre underground concrete water tank
* 4 infrared CCTV cameras plus back to base security
* Contact agent prior for security access
ABOUT SANCTUARY COVE
Located at the northern end of the Gold Coast, set amongst 474 hectares, Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier, fully integrated master-planned residential community.
Sanctuary Cove offers an unparalleled and unique lifestyle combining diverse residential living options with world class community, leisure, amenities and infrastructure.
Nowhere else will you find a residential gated community that can boast as having 24 hour active security on land & water, a Country Club with two championship golf courses; four harbours; 293 berth marina; extensive Recreation Club (pool, gym, tennis courts); parks; children's playground; bocce fields; a marine village with restaurants, cafes, specialty stores, medical centre, pharmacy, post office, bank, hairdressing salon, day spa; plus an InterContinental Hotel with its own saltwater lagoon pool accessible by residents.
Sanctuary Cove is home to a well balanced demographic including young families, executives, empty nesters and retirees.
There has been a sharp increase in young families now calling Sanctuary Cove home as more and more parents are discovering the magic behind the gates where children can enjoy a safe and active out-door lifestyle.
Sanctuary Cove offers a diverse and affordable range of living options including free standing homes, town houses, villas and units on either dry block, park front, golf front or waterfront allotments.
It's not until you have called Sanctuary Cove home that you can truly understand and appreciate the unique lifestyle it provides.
Sanctuary Cove is only a 50 minute freeway drive to CBD / Brisbane Airport; 40 minutes to Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport; 15 minutes to Helensvale and Coomera train stations and 25 minutes to the famous Gold Coast beaches.
An integral part of the Gold Coast home of the 2018 Commonwealth Games
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. *=approximately
Last updated: 05:00AM on Jun 12th 2017