Apartment for sale
526/420 Queen Street,
Brisbane City, QLD
3 2 2
Offers Over $1,290,000
Oversized Skyhome With Mesmerising Views! Must Be Sold!Perched high on the 52nd and 53rd floor in the reputable 'Aurora Towers', this large 214sqm 3 bedroom plus study Skyhome is spread over two levels featuring panoramic views of the City, Brisbane River, South Bank, Mt Coot-tha and beyond from almost every room.
Positioned on the corner of the building, allowing ample light, breeze and privacy, this brilliant apartment is well suited to the owner occupier, looking for a spacious and modern home, who appreciates the convenience, of the city living. Vacant possession available!!
The owner's instructions are clear - We are selling! Do not miss this opportunity - All offers in writing will be seriously considered!
Upper Level - 105sqm
- Well appointed master bedroom featuring floor to ceiling glass capturing stunning river and city views, large ensuite with bathtub and not to mention the impressive his & her walk-in robe
- Spacious second bedroom with walk in robe and the third bedroom with built in robe, featuring City and Mountain views
- Full size modern bathroom and plenty of built in storage cupboards
- Study/office space off the railed staircase
Lower Level - 109sqm (89sqm internal and 20sqm external)
- Large open plan living features floor to ceiling glass to maximise the picturesque views
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stone bench tops
- Separated dining area, spacious enough to fit an 8 seater family dinner table
- Oversized 20sqm alfresco entertaining balcony extends the living space and features river and city views
- Standalone store room and additional butler-pantry/storage space
- Ducted air-conditioning through out
- Powder room
Basement Level 2 - Car Park and Storage - 36sqm
Car space 50A - 16sqm
Storage cage OR Second car accommodation 50B - 20sqm
- Rental potential of $1,200 to $1,300 per week unfurnished and $1,500 to $1,600 plus (depending on the quality of furniture) ideal for executive clients
- Well-maintained building with a healthy sinking fund over $6,300,000
Aurora Towers is a landmark building in one of Brisbane City's best locations.
Located only a short walk to the dining and entertainment precinct of Eagle St Pier where you will find casual and fine dining choices, bars, cafes and more. The retail haven of Queen Street Mall and the Brisbane Botanic Gardens are nearby, as are all forms of public transport including a city cat terminal.
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW BRISBANE'S SKYLINE WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY 2022
10 mins walking distance the Howard Smith Wharves revitalisation project, which will provide a boutique five-star hotel would be surrounded by a dining, retail and tourism precinct with a 1500sqm exhibition space which could be used for markets or concerts. http://www.howardsmithwharves.com/
If you require FIRB please advise the agent in writing and visit -https://firb.gov.au/ to ensure that you are in a position to buy.
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit - https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.
Last updated: 10:20AM on Dec 9th 2018