House for sale
52a Skew Street,
4 2 3
SINGLE LEVEL LIVING IN PRIME LOCATIONSituated within the central corridor of Sherwood and within easy walking distance to every conceivable amenity including shops, popular restaurants and cafes, Sherwood State School and Sherwood train station, single level family living does not get much better than this!
Privately located in leafy surrounds at the end of a closed laneway, the well-built brick home on an easy care 533m2 allotment showcases luxury and convenience from the moment you step through the front door. There is no shortage of living spaces in this property with an expansive open plan casual living and dining area featuring floor to ceiling glass panels running the length of the north-eastern side; along with additional dining and living areas accommodating for the more formal occasions.
Taking pride of place, the centralised kitchen is of stunning design with sleek Granite benchtops, stainless- steel appliances including a 900mm Eurolec oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, a massive island bench and an abundance of storage space.
Indoor and out blend seamlessly together with the large sliding glass doors leading out to a covered alfresco area overlooking a grassy area with mature landscaping and fruit trees.
Perfectly separated at the front of the home, the large master suite features a walk-in robe and ensuite. Three further built-in bedrooms are serviced by a roomy main bathroom with full bath tub and wet room style shower.
Additional features include ducted zoned air-conditioning throughout, crimsafe security, new carpets and blinds, 6.38kw solar invertor system, LED downlights and 900mm wide doorways to easily accommodate wheelchair access.
With demand in the area high for single level homes, you will need to act fast to secure this stunning property. Contact Martin Hood on 0411 220 736 today.
Summary of Features:
- Four bedrooms, all built-in and master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Roomy main bathroom with bathtub and wet room style shower
- Casual open plan living and dining area with floor to ceiling glass panels
- Additional formal living and dining areas
- Sleek and modern kitchen with Granite benchtops, stainless-steel appliances incl. 900mm Eurolec oven and 5 burner gas stove top, massive island bench with breakfast bar
- Covered alfresco overlooking a grassy area and mature landscaping
- Study positioned off entry
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Covered Gazebo off the front courtyard
- Internal laundry with built-in linen cupboard
- Double remote lock-up garage and additional separate carport
- 6.38kw solar invertor system
- 900mm wide doorways for easy wheelchair access
- 533m2 private allotment
Last updated: 02:57AM on Oct 16th 2018