Apartment for sale
53/17 East Crescent Street,
Mcmahons Point, NSW
1 1 1
Bridge, Opera House & City Views, Balcony and ParkingStylishly transformed, this fully renovated top floor apartment is immersed in spectacular views of Sydney’s iconic landmarks, with the Opera House framed perfectly by the Harbour Bridge. From the living area, bedroom and a magnificently positioned glass-fronted balcony, the views gaze out from Lavender Bay to the wharves of Dawes Point and the city skyline, providing a sublime and inspiring outlook, from the bustling boats of early morning to the twinkling metropolitan lights after dark. Freshly presented throughout and needing absolutely nothing to spend, it represents an extraordinary low maintenance opportunity to enjoy the best of the Sydney’s harbourside lifestyle at your doorstep.
• 250m stroll to McMahons Point wharf – short, scenic ferry ride to the CBD
• Steps to foreshore reserve, walk to trains, shops, restaurants and cafes
• Contemporary open plan design, oversized balcony with dazzling views
• Stone-topped kitchen features stainless steel dishwasher, ceramic cooktop
• Double-sized bedroom fitted with a generous mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Sleek modern bathroom, frameless shower and internal laundry facilities
• Additional custom-built internal storage, off-street parking space on-title
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.
Last updated: 02:40PM on Jan 15th 2018