House for sale
53 Amalfi Drive,
Isle Of Capri, QLD
5 3 2
Large Expansive Entertainers Delight!This exclusive Isle of Capri residence, situated on a 529sqm block affords a sanctuary of sophistication and lifestyle. Architecturally designed to impress, this two-storey abode boasts immaculate interiors, a resort style ambiance outdoors, and impressive views of the Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach skyline.
The pristine granite kitchen comes equipped with luxury appliances. Multiple entertainment areas are effortlessly accessed from the open plan living and dining areas that wrap around the central living room.
Enjoy an executive lifestyle in the king sized master bedroom upstairs, showcasing a walk-in wardrobe, and large undercover wrap around balcony with views of the city backdrop.
Ideally located on a highly desirable and peaceful street, Amalfi Drive, and only a minutes walk to "Capri on Via Roma" boutique shopping precinct, Surfers Paradise, state and private schools, and a selection of cafes and restaurants.
Additional features include;
- 5 Spacious bedrooms complemented by stylishly updated bathrooms
- Desirable master with walk-in robe and double shower ensuite & private balcony
- 3 bathrooms
- Seprate study
- Double remote lockup garage,
- Atrium with soaring windows highlights a floating staircase
- Double storey executive style elegant interiors, grand foyer
- Gourmet kitchen comes equipped with luxury appliances and lit up Onyx stone feature wall
- 2 seperate ducted air conditioning units
- Video Intercom to front gate for increased security
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces,
- Separate laundry
- 3 indoor living and entertaining areas
- Light infused interiors enjoy an effortless outdoor flow
- Sunlit entertaining terrace to relax with friends by the pool
- Upper retreat spills onto a balcony; ground level study
- Features neutral decor, rich timber floors, serene surrounds
- Near sporting fields, schools, Capri on Via Roma shopping
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,812* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,918* p.a. approx
Block size: 529 sqm*
Year Built: 2000
Estimated rental $1,100 to $1,300 per week*
Total yearly income: $57,200 p.a. to $67,600 p.a.*
The Southport School (TSS) – 4.6km – 8min drive*
St Hilda’s School – 6.1km – 10 min drive*
Emmanuel College – 7.4km – 12 min drive*
All Saints Anglican School – 12.9km – 18min drive*
Somerset College – 12.2km – 18 min drive*
A.B Paterson College – 14.1km – 23 min drive*
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Georgia Robertson.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 09:30AM on Apr 16th 2018