House for sale
53 Arabella Loop,
North Coogee, WA
4 2 2
Expressions of interest
Stunning Coastal and Ocean ViewsEnquiry code for this property: 4910
Arguably, some of the most stunning ocean and Island views this prestigious location in Port Coogee has to offer from one of the highest vantage points in the estate over three levels.
This open plan coastal home offers the very best available in contemporary seaside living including:
· An abundance of natural light filtering throughout every level through careful design. This allows the natural light to warm the home through winter, also allowing the sea breezes to cool the home in summer
· The ground level comprises 3 bedrooms of which 2 x have walk-in robes, a separate private home office complete with all the necessary connections for business or study, a winter outdoor alfresco area and an informal entertaining room boasting a hard wired Bose surround sound system. At the rear of the ground floor there is a double garage with a large adjoining storage area
· The second level and main living area is open planed and offers the perfect atmosphere for entertaining either formally or informally
· A true gourmet chef’s kitchen complete with European appliances including 2 x ovens, built in coffee machine, warming draw and microwave. There is a huge walk-in/butler’s pantry plus a centrally located adjoining bar area which leads to the formal dining room.
· At the rear of the second level you will find the private master suite with 2 walk-in robes, makeup/dressing area and a European influenced ensuite complete with a multi jet relaxing spa bath
· The “piece de resistance” of this magnificent home has to be the upper level. With sweeping views over Cockburn Sound, the surrounding Islands and the Indian Ocean beyond, this is an entertainers “Must Have” feature. All-year-round al-fresco living is assured due to the thoughtful inclusion of a beautiful and fully functional fire place. If you do nothing else, you have to see this home just for the views!
· It’s only a short stroll to the new shopping centre, Port Coogee Marina, cafés and walk ways linking Port Coogee to Coogee beach
The owners spent over 12 months designing this home to capture the amazing views on offer over 3 levels, and the attention to detail is assuredly evident. Built on 318 squares meters of easy-care land over two years, this massive 439 square meter home exudes class and ambiance with a true sense of open space
Other features include
· Ducted vacuum system over all tree levels
· 34 course ceilings to the main living areas
· 3 outdoor living areas
· Access to local transport routes
· Newly planned 9-hole golf course only minutes away
· Multi-zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating system
· State of the art security with back to base 24/7 monitoring with smart phone connectivity
· Intercom with security camera
· Extremely low maintainable yard
· Home office
Motivated sellers – get in early to ensure you don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
An inspection of this home, without question, will not disappoint the discerning buyer. The owners are open to expressions of interest and look forward to your enquiries.
Enquiry code for this property: 4910
Last updated: 10:55PM on Nov 17th 2017