House for sale
53 BALMARA PLACE,
5 3 2
Buyers Guide $1,265,000 - $1,295,000
AN INNOVATIVE CONTENDER FOR EXECUTIVE LIVINGUpon entry to the remarkable, well respected waterfront home, you are greeted with a transparent glass door which leads your eye through to the glimmering canal. Magnificently designed with dark yet sleek tiles & discreetly boasting almost "secret" doors to the downstairs bedroom, which has a full bathroom with wall to floor tiles & a spectacular rain shower. The "secret" doors also hide a laundry with a sink, storage & also a powder room.
With three separate open plan living/dining areas all centred around a gas fireplace which provides heat throughout winter whilst also overlooking the shimmering canal & the brilliantly designed infinity pool. You can enjoy your summer nights in the pool or spa with the relaxing outdoor music system. You could even fish off the side of your pontoon and entertain your friends with a top of the line built in BBQ with storage & overhead range hood.
The kitchen has a combination of 30mm & 60mm stone bench tops with a large oven/gas cook tops, soft closing drawers throughout, sliding pantry with shelves, double draw dishwashers and a bin located in the draw which is also soft closing. The media room, located in the heart of the home, is closed off by the well-presented glazed doors & provides a huge projector screen.
Features & Benefits:
- Five large bedrooms with plush carpet, robes and ducted air conditioning
- Master bedroom includes huge walk in robe, dazzling ensuite with enormous shower & double vanity basins, wall to floor tiles and a balcony overlooking the canal
- Four separate open plan living areas (including upstairs) all with unlimited potential to provide many different types of living
- Absolutely stunning infinity pool with water feature & separate spa for the ultimate relaxation on a warm summer's day
- Huge stone bench tops throughout the kitchen, double drawer dishwasher, top of the line gas cooktops & oven allowing you to cook while gazing at the shimmering water or listen to music from your outdoor entertaining system
- Built in BBQ and undercover outdoor entertaining area with speaker system
- Media Room
- Study nook
- Gas fireplace centrally located in the home
- Your own pontoon
- Situated on a 430m2 block
Coomera Waters is ideally located on the northern Gold Coast, 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD, 15 minutes from Southport and 7 km from the M1. On the doorstep to the Broadwater, across the river from Sanctuary Cove, this master planned, eco-residential community surrounds a 17 hectare harbour, a 70 berth marina, interconnected by over 17kms of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands. The estate has 24 hour on site security, a waterfront tavern, 2 residents-only recreational centres with fully-equipped gyms, pools, full-size tennis courts, BBQs and function facilities.
Last updated: 12:03PM on Feb 2nd 2017